Green Purchasing Starter Kit
Starter Kit Outline
The Green Purchasing & Green Public Procurement Starter Kit is an interactive web and CD-ROM based package which provides a wealth of information in interactive modules for:
- Understanding sustainability
- Green purchasing
- Green public procurement
- Eco-materials, eco-components, eco-products, eco-services
- How to implement a green purchasing programme in a company
- How to implement a green public procurement programme
- Some issues in green purchasing & procurement
Step-by-step interactive 'implementation assistant'
- Establish a green purchasing programme in a private organisation
- Establish a green public procurement programme for the community, city, province,
national government authority
Online library for reference material
- Web site links and PDF files
- Purchasing managers in business organisations who want to implement a Green Purchasing programme
- Public Procurement officers who want to launch a Green Public Procurement programme
- Environmental, supply chain consultants and trainers who help companies in implementing Green Purchasing programmes
- Relevant government agencies and policy makers
- Researchers and students
- Any other interested parties
User Registration to view the Starter Kit
Three ways to view the Starter Kit.
- View online
- Download the zip file (Basic Package: 17.2MB)
- Download the zip file (Full Package: 123.2MB)
Please fill in the registration form below and click "submit".
You will receive a confirmation email with URLs to view or download the starter kit.
The Green Purchasing & Green Public Procurement Starter Kit has been jointly developed by the Green Purchasing Network India (GPNI) and the International Green Purchasing Network (IGPN).
This project has been supported by the Japan Fund for Global Environment of the Environmental Restoration and Conservation Agency.